Over 11 daily sessions we will work together to help you find direction through the fog and overcome worry and anxiety.
- Say No to Worry - The Journey Begins
- Devotional 1 from Michelle - The Most Highlighted Verse In The Bible
- Introduction to Vagueness - Uncertainty
- Devotional 2 from Michelle - Journaling: The How To and Why
- Hypothetical Worry
- Devotional 3 from Michelle - I'm an old man and have known a great many troubles
- You Can Cope
- Devotional 4 from Michelle - The LORD surrounds his People
- Physical Response
- Devotional 5 from Michelle - Steps to your Imagination
- Uncertainty Again
- Devotional 6 from Michelle - I know a Wonderful Counsellor
- Unhelpful Way of Dealing with Uncertainty
- Devotional 7 from Michelle - Meditation for a Healthy Mind
- Lies Behind Worry
- Devotional 8 from Michelle - A Letter to my Anxious Self
- Devotional 9 from Michelle - What! You too? I thought I was the only One!
- Devotional 10 from Michelle - Kindness Looks Good On You
- Devotional 11 from Michelle - Writing this makes me realize just how far I have come
Enrol for Free
Phil is the Senior Pastor at Willow Park Church in Kelowna, a multi-site church, with six congregations. Phil worked for many years as the National Evangelist for Youth For Christ in the UK, conducting city-wide missions and speaking extensively. Phil is an engaging speaker, who loves to tell stories and bring theological truths alive, with a mixture of humour and passion. Phil would say that prayer and his deep relationship with Christ is his driving force. He loves to go on prayer retreats, hikes, run marathons and find adventure. Phil and Michelle have lived in Kelowna for nine years and have four children.